Sunday, June 23, 2013

"CANCER IN ITS EARLY STAGES CAN BE COMPLETELY REVERSED" : Eilish De Avalon On Healing CIN3 The All Natural Way

I just wanted to let people know that cancer in it's early stages can be completely reversed.

I was diagnosed with CIN3 (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia) and my Gynecologist recommended a hysterectomy at the age of 31.

I told him I'd have his balls first as a fair swap and picked up my medical files and left his surgery in disgust. I then went and studied Chinese energetic medicine, nutrition, homeopathy and other energetic practices and healed myself.

Early on in my research I discovered the benefits of apricot kernels, with kinesiology muscle testing I was able to prescribe how many apricot kernels my body needed a day. I also switched to a completely alkaline diet and drank lemon juice in filtered water with maple syrup and cayenne pepper, known as the Master Cleanse diet. I also used to juice the following carrot, celery, beetroot, garlic, ginger, parsley, apple. I also collected my menstrual fluid in a keeper and fed a wysteria plant in my garden that then gave me it's essence via a homeopathic tincture I made up.

I used the medical profession for biopsies to gauge how my own cancer treatment was going rather than just rely on them to fix me completely. I could have used just muscle testing but I wanted something tangible as a double-check.

I'm 43 now, healthy, still follow an alkaline diet, still drinking master cleanse, eating well and I've lost weight too! I also ditched the toxic boyfriend and rested more and stressed less.

Eilish De Avalon
Geelong Victoria Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment