Sunday, June 23, 2013

SAYING NO TO ASPARTAME AND YES TO LIFE! : How Cassie Smith Got Rid of Dizzy Spells, Nausea and Falling Episodes Through Eliminating Diet Sodas

I began several years ago having incidences of stumbling and falling for no apparent reason. I also had dizzy spells and nausea. My husband insisted I have a brain MRI, which I did. We discovered from those images that I had the first indications and symptoms of multiple sclerosis. I refused to believe there was nothing I could do, as the doctors insisted.


Soon after that diagnosis, I came upon some articles by researchers and medical professionals about others who had the same indicators and all from an inordinant amount of "sugar free" foods and beverages containing aspartame. I realized I drank numerous diet sodas per day and was also eating numerous kinds of "sugar free" and reduced calorie products that also contained aspartame.

That was all I needed. I gave up the diet soda and began reading the ingredients on all the "diet" products and refused to buy or eat anything containing this "poison".

Within four weeks, the dizzy spells and nausea stopped. Within six weeks, I stopped having stumbling and falling episodes. And now, 5 years later, ALL symptoms are gone, I have lost 30 pounds and I feel better than I have in years!

Aspartame is a dangerous chemical and I would urge any and all who are consuming it in any food or beverage to STOP! It can and will change your life and it may just SAVE your life.



Cassie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment