Monday, June 24, 2013

Natural Healing from Muscular Dystrophy by Robert Lodge Groves, ND, ThD, DD

At eight months old in 1952, I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy (MD) and sent home to die. However, I was not told this for the first fifteen years of my life and thus failed to get with the program. The doctor said that only an experimental treatment of injecting alcohol to the brain was being discussed in medical circles but recommended against it and instead to massage me and exercise me so that I would have a better quality of life until dying about age four or five when my lungs or heart would finally quit. 

I did better with regular massage from my parents, as I rolled over at about two and a half years of age and took my first few steps just before age three. My dad was a saint through the whole process of raising me and did most of the massaging and moving of my body. Massage increases the nutritional uptake of the muscles and helped me live longer. Many years were spent on the ground as I had little energy and slept a lot. My mother used to joke that I was the perfect child until I rolled over as she could put me anywhere and I would be there when she got back and I was always happy and content until being touched. It was one of her was of dealing with the daily fear of my dying and attempting to have a “normal” life in the 1950’s middle America with another child and a husband. It was also traumatic for her as I was so sensitive to energy and combined with the stagnant lymph and blood circulation that almost any touch other than caressing was very painful and I would cry. If they left me alone I was a happy curious child. This situation was way too far outside of my mom’s grasp of reality from her upbringing and her learning to bond in a different way than she had with my sister. By the time I was about 3 ½ old, she could not take it anymore and as a family we needed to increase our income for future medical bills and paying off college debt so she got a full time job and moved her crazy mother into the house to “take care” of us children while mom and dad were at work. Grandmother Bossing took delight in feeding us foods she knew we did not like or eat so she could eat more and say we ate it. Grandmother was a lot like Sybil’s Mother as in the book by that name; enough said if you read the book. So nutrition was not anymore available in that situation.

We ate the junk foods of the day as mom had not really ever learned to cook and dad worked most of the time. Dad would cook supper and often the weekend meals to make up left-overs to warm and mom would supplement with canned food, sandwiches, TV dinners or prepared snack foods. I also did not like food unless it was milk or sugar. I often would just say that I was tired and didn’t feel good and go to sleep, until they figured out that I was unconsciously avoiding foods. Then they made me sit at the table anyway and make me try at least one bite of everything they put on the plate. Usually that was all I could eat of it and sometimes my body would throw it up, so living with that was always a challenge for them. My grandma Groves would always put cookies in a jar with a loose lid in the bottom kitchen cabinet so I could crawl and get them anytime I wanted when visiting her house. She was the example of love that my dad learned from and I got to study with. 

Over many years my body would just collapse if I stood or walked for any extended period of time over ten minutes. Cats rubbing against my legs would knock me over at times and I learned to sit or kneel to greet all dogs that came my way. That helped the dogs not feel threatened and to see me as a child in need of help who just loved to pet them. It seems they knew I had a lot of healing energy around me that I was unable to access and would come to get healed as I petted and loved on them. I was always glad to share my food with them or let them have it all. After a while all dogs, even the guard dos loved me at first sight or sound. This connection served me well as it gave me protection from bullies in the neighborhood if the dogs were out and heard my cries. My house dogs would always sit by me at the table as I would sneak food off my plate when no one was looking and give it to them so it appeared I was eating more.

I managed to get bladder control by twelve and was blown over by the wind for the last time at fifteen. However, at age 23 standing 5’7” and weighing only 116 pounds, my body was mostly unhealthy fat yet losing muscle. I was exhausted, balding back to my ears, and my hair had turned about 25% gray. I was depressed and angry about waking up in my body again, cursing existence and fighting the increasing effects of gravity each day instead of finally getting to die.

At this point in life I went through a death experience leaving the universe and experiencing the re-creating of it, and since God has helped me turn my life around and get involved in natural healing. There were many years of struggle trying to figure out everything in the field of nutrition with all the confusing conflicts of ideas and the marginal science often used by medical doctors, dieticians, and nutritionists. However, with much experimentation to see what actually worked and made sense, I dramatically improved my health. By age 28 I had reversed the aging process eliminating gray hair, balding, excess diseased pounds yet finally gaining weight, and was so young looking that I was asked for my ID for the first time since eighteen at a restaurant that served alcohol. I was also asked by the management to leave this restaurant because they thought I was not old enough to drive and my license was a fake! I have since been consciously helping others rebuild and maintain their health since 1975.

One approach I developed from my death experience was to first comprehend food in the terms of light, or energy. The only difference between any two objects is the rate of vibration that forms the molecular structure. This text, your food, and even the human body are composed of the same elements of the earth. The difference is the rate of vibration in specific patterns that forms molecular structures into an object. This vibrational rate is controlled by, and reacts to energy. This principle can be seen when we apply energy in the form of heat to water by changing ice to liquid and then to vapor. The heat energy changes the molecular structure by the speeding up of vibration and the resultant re-arrangement of atoms occurs by the inherent nature of the energy contained within the sub-atomic particles. We eat our food for the energy contained within it. That energy is released when we break it down through digestion to power our bodies and supply the raw materials to recreate our bodies.  

Our trillions of cells have trillions of combinations and trillions of variables affecting their vibrational rates and help create the unique and ever-changing “symphony” known as you. This is your “song of life.” Therefore diet (and all other things) will always be your own unique and changing experience to lovingly embrace and live. I have learned to have fun with it by loving it. In that process I learned that eliminating processed foods, including the grinding of grains into breads and meals, is critically important and the major portion in what healed me and keeps me from regenerating Muscular Dystrophy. I found by personal experience and research into scientific facts that calories don’t count nor do fat grams by quantity, only in quality. In fact if they are in the proper condition and ratios, you can eat as much as you want and as often as you want and maintain your health with an appropriate weight for your bone structure and activity levels. I explain this much more in depth in my soon to be released book Unveiling Mysteries of the Universe Volume 1: Journey to the Heart.

The following excerpt from the book may help shed some light. “There is a lot of controversy about what foods should be eaten, and each group of proponents has its own expert who will defend that particular point of view while attacking all others. We must be free from rigid concepts and learn to experience growth of knowledge from all levels. The best way I have found is to follow common sense. As discussed earlier, we eat food for the release of energy (life-force) contained in it. Due to our own unique vibrational atomic structure, only certain foods and portions thereof are convertible to energy by our physical bodies. 

Each piece of food varies in its content of useable life force, even if it is from the same plant. This is due to three main reasons. First, the environment contributing to the growth of the food such as the condition of the soil or water, its composition of the elements, seasonal changes, and exposure to pollutants, determines the content of usable life force. Secondly, the moment you eat a bite of food, the need of the body changes and assimilates less and less of the following pieces of food. This is known as the principle of decreasing returns or law of entropy. Thirdly, each of us is bio-chemically unique, and our need for and energetic interaction with each nutrient will be different to varying degrees. This need and interaction can be measured in part by a system known as Maximum Wavelength Absorption Characteristic or MWAC. MWAC is the energy given off in relation to the energy absorbed by an element. If I take an apple and cut it into five equal pieces and give it to five people, they will each process it totally different due to the MWAC of the food nutrients and the MWAC of the structures in their body. Each person is unique in wavelength absorption characteristics and therefore no pre-set diet can be right for everyone all the time any more than everyone should only wear size five dress shoes all the time. 

The process of life-force exchange (absorption, assimilation, utilization, and elimination) requires energy from the body. The more difficult any or all phases of this process become, the less net energy you will obtain per calorie, and the sooner your body will wear out.  Preservatives prevent the biological breakdown of food and steal your energy for other tasks. This is due to the excess energy required in attempting to break them down. What the body can’t breakdown and eliminate, it surrounds with fat and stores mostly in places you don’t like! As a basic rule, eat as near to the beginning of the food chain as you can. This allows for easier breakdown and greater net energy gain. The chain begins with water and flows on to fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, grains, and meats from fertile soils in fresh organic form, free of pesticides and genetic modification.” You are never a slave to your genes as they respond and adapt to the factors I have mentioned when combined with your thoughts and feelings conscious and unconscious. I am now in my sixties and am still far younger than in my early twenties having re-grown my full hair and eliminating gray hair without dyes. There is far more to this story, but I hope this sharing sheds some light upon your path leading to a healthy life experience.

Dr. Robert Groves
ND, ThD, DD
www.robertgroves.com
Tulsa Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment