Sunday, June 23, 2013

How Fruits and Vegetables Gave Me New Life


It's been one year, 10 days, 13 hours on mainly fruits and vegetables. No pharma, no refined sugar, no wheat, no meat and dairy and I feel GREAT. 

I have no more migraines. No more extreme allergies. No more extreme stomach pains. I would get a cold, or cough but it would not be as bad as before. I am in the best shape ever. I have the energy of a child. I never thought I could do this. 

A year ago I was struck with an unknown gastrointestinal illness. I had been in three hospitals here in Manila and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. 

When I went to the US I was begging for a doctor to help me with my condition and when no one could help me , or see me (because I had no insurance) I had to just eliminate all the foods that triggered my allergies and reactions. And that did it. Along with daily exercise and workout and 8-10 hours of sleep. Not to mention, releasing all resentment, I did it. I was able to heal myself without doctors or drugs, and I lost all the excess weight. It was a full shift of mindset and a drastic shift in lifestyle that did it. 

I learned that Mind + Body + Spirit are interconnected and when one is not well, all is not well. 

I really am thankful for the pains that shook me so I can wake up to this day.






No comments:

Post a Comment